spacklefritz

Spackle-the-Fritz on Books

Because really, who doesn't go on a fritz for books?

Enshadowed - Kelly Creagh 4.5 star rating.

A freakin' hell that just cannot be it!. No Ms. Creagh, you are not doing this to me once again.

Ah Enshadowed what can I say about you that others haven't? I am at a loss for words. Seriously. But what I can tell you, who are reading this review, is that this is a must-not-miss book. You need to get it..seriously. (I've went through two seriously's. that's one you it just got real)

Agh, Isobel, I feel it for you girl (and your family -> I really do like how Ms. Creagh incorporates her family). You really went through so much, and you still are, and with how the book ended...I just don't know what to think..*bangs head* I need more..

Gwen you're the bestest bestie anyone could ever ask for. You try to keep Izzy grounded, and that's wonderful...Your wit and humour is a bright spark in this otherwise serious book.

Pinfeathers...*tears up*

Varen..*bawls* I think you've been in dreamscape so long, it's hard to tell what's real from what's not...and boy *boxes Varen* Thou shalt not belong to the ruin! I command it!...

This also brings me up to the point of the world that Ms. Creagh created. It's confusing, it's rich and and it's beautiful. The confusing is a good thing, in that we, along with Isobel, are not certain which world we're in. Everything has that dreamlike quality to it. And I'm beginning to understand what people mean by when they say, a book was written in beautiful prose, because that is definitely the case in this book.

There is also the question that pops into mind at the end of this...just because it's a dream world, does it mean that it's not real?

All in all, this was a solid not to miss book. Read it, or else...dun dun dun...now I shall go to sleep with the lights on...lol

This review and more can be found at musingsandbooksandmore.blogspot.com