spacklefritz

Spackle-the-Fritz on Books

Because really, who doesn't go on a fritz for books?

Magic Rises - Ilona Andrews (warning, more a babble of incoherent thought than a review)

This book pulled at my heartstrings, as in I cried, yes...and you know why, stinking, dirty Curran (mind you there was a reasonable explanation, and I still love him) To be fair he was put between a rock and a hard place. There wasn't much of an option.

Anywho, now that I've gotten that out of the way, the writing team that is Ilona Andrews definitely outdid themselves. This story is top-notch, and we're at the 6th book! Kate shows no sign of stopping, she's that badass chick that we all love, and Curran is Curran. (lol)

So for major part of this book Kate and Curran and the gang, were somewhere on the European continent due to some crazy politics and manipulation by - nope I won't tell you, but let's just say Voron's replacement was there- and they're guarding Dessandra who's near to giving birth to twins -from different fathers...cue the crazy politics.

They're basically in a den of cut-throat people that want them dead at any given time, and the gang can't go in guns blazing because, they're stuck between a rock and a hard place, and of course tension runs high. Tension that ends up causing drama, that may cause a few tears for you the reader. Of course we have the crazy action too, the crazy characters and just the crazy goodness that is the Kate Daniels series.

Did i mention the feels? Oh my gosh the feeels, the book will put you through the ringer..but you know...It's worth it..

SO guys, get off your butts and buy this book! READ IT!